Drew Lavyne has been mastering Grammy winning albums and home made masterpieces for artists all over the world since 1993. ALL Digital Mastering has been a fixture on the New York City studio scene for more than 20 years and was built on a reputation of top quality work with an Indie vibe.
With clients including Kings Of Leon, John Mark McMillan, Taylor Swift, Jesus Culture, Dave Matthews Band, Kari Jobe, Birdy, Toby Keith, Two Door Cinema Club, Walk The Moon, The White Stripes, Antigone Rising, Prince, Stromae & Kanye West, Twenty One Pilots, Miiike Snow, Justin Jarvis, Jamie Foxx, Sting, Elvis Presley, Jennifer Hudson, Van Halen, Ringo Starr, Alexa Ray Joel, Jake Hamilton, Dave Barnes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Bronx, Michael W. Smith, The Attic Ends, Nicole Atkins, Alex Clare, Cerebral Ballzy, SUNBEARS!, Pete Yorn and the Twilight Soundtrack (just to name a few) it’s easy to see how this one man shop and its no-nonsense proprietor has built a name on great sounding music, affordable rates and the attention you only get when you deal directly with the boss.
2014 Discography Highlights:
- John Mark McMillan “Borderland”
- Kari Jobe “Majestic”
- Jesus Culture “Unstoppable Love”
- Jesus Culture “Reconstructed, Vol. 1″
- Birdy “Tee Shirt”
- Antigone Rising “Whiskey & Wine (Volume 1)”
- Jordan & Kristin Rippy “Seek You First”
- The Revivalists “City Of Sound”
- Cerebral Ballzy “Lonely As America”
- Jake Hamilton “Beautiful Rider”
- Filter “Surprise”
- Allison Strong “One and Only”
- Catey Shaw “The Brooklyn EP”